Saturday, November 20, 2010

Good times tonight!

And we need it.  Our good friend Joe has come over and is spending the night.  We plan to have pizza again, and watch another Documentary (I am a total documentary JUNKIE) and then play games tonight.  We have not seen Joe all month (unusual for us) and we are glad to take a break from our usual routine and play tonight.

SIL Janis has decided to undergo an experimental treatment for her cancer, and her phone calls are up and chipper, even though she acknowledges that the prognosis is extremely poor.  Gerry is still quite ripped up and I don't know how best to support him through this.  I am happy that both Jake and Joe are here tonight.  I think it will be good for all of us.

This afternoon I took all the clothes off the line in readiness for another laundry day tomorrow.  We had a lot of rain this past week and we weren't really home anyway, so the clothes got extra rinsed and sunned.  They look and smell fantastic!

Don't know yet what we will watch tonight or what we will play, but we are glad for the break!

What makes a welcome break in your routine?

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a great time tonight. You guys deserve it.

    Sun dried clothes do smell so good. Better than cloying dryer sheet smell.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete