Sunday, January 1, 2012

Another Happy New Year, Restarts

I can't believe I have let this blog go for so long.  I certainly never intended to!

Time for a restart, and a redirection. 

For one thing, since soon I will no longer have a minor in my home, I will be more open about being a naturist.  That means that I will be changing this blog to include some tasteful everyday nudity, and as soon as I re-figure-out how, that will be indicated when people try to see what I am up to.  That is, if I ever get any of my loved readers back from my long hiatus.

I don't do well with New Year's Resolutions.  I wonder if anyone ever does?  But I keep trying, like so many.  In an attempt to circumvent my personal history of non-follow through, I am calling my resolutions Life Goals for 2012.  These goals fall into a few broad catagories.

Continue to work toward responsible frugality and debt elimination.
Become near fluent in Italian.
Deepening commitment to "Green"
And the perennial, Lose the extra weight!

For the record, I just weighed myself.  I weigh 91 Kilograms (for US Folk who want to know what that is in pounds, multiply 91 by 2.2     and learn metric!  It ain't so bad, and we have to anyway)

My goal by the end of 2012 is 61 kilograms.

My pledge here is that I shall post, every single day that I have internet access, at least one action to further one or more of the above goals.  Sometimes, an action may further more than one goal, and I'll probably point that out, as I am needing all the pats on my back I can get!  Sometimes an action will simply be a nonaction, when the action I wanted to take but stopped myself from would have been a step away from my goals.

Today, is the first day of a mostly nonalcoholic year.  I will be having a beer from time to time, but no chianti, no whiskey, no margaritas with my mexican meals.

This will help our budget, and hopefully, my waistline!

So anyway, I am happy to be back.  I hope you come back too.

No comments:

Post a Comment