Monday, May 14, 2018

Hello.  It's been a long time.

Many, many life changes...  Because that's what happens to everyone, right?

Older, wiser, sadder, much more cynical, I guess.  But I'd like to start this up again.
Yes, I'm definitely going to keep writing here.  I don't really know the focus yet.  But
I want to connect some dots in my own life again.

How about that president, huh?  "Nuff said for now.

My husband and I are partially estranged.  He's had some major health problems.  His
have been sold, they just moved to Texas.

I've become a goat farmer, and have grown a beautiful herd.  But I may have to sell them all
if we have to move.

I've gotten my first smart phone!  I don't use it at the moment because I haven't been able to pay
the monthly plan, but I liked it and will get it going again.


No comments:

Post a Comment